Sunday, October 11, 2009

Life: So It Has Been a Long Time

As some anonymous person was kind enough to mention, it has been some three months since I posted something here. I guess I'd better get things updated then.

I guess the big thing is that since I wasn't running pretty much at all, and still not much at all since I'm working back into things quite slowly, trying to write about not running seemed more than a little depressing. Though I didn't specifically set out to talk about running when I started this blog, I do enjoy going out to run and no being able to and then talk about the enjoyment and successes was down right disheartening.

Summer was also pretty busy for other things we enjoyed. There was lots of time to spend with Ursa in the nice weather. Trips out of town to take.

I guess I should start getting things caught up. And I will start with the running part.

No comments: